Power Wave® STT® Module
Add STT® (Surface Tension Transfer®) process capability to any compatible Power Wave® S-Series power source to gain outstanding puddle control for critical sheet metal or pipe root pass welding. The compact STT® module seamlessly integrates with the power source using the high speed Lincoln Electric ArcLink® digital communications protocol.
- Exceptional Arc Control – Outstanding burnthrough control on thin metal or critical pipe welding.
- Ultimarc™ – In synergic STT® modes, it dynamically and simultaneously controls all heat input parameters together, including peak, background and tailout currents. The result is easy procedural setting for the operator.
- Modular Design – The module allows easy connection and fast digital communication with compatible S-Series Power Wave® power sources, Power Feed™ wire feeders, and compatible water coolers. Add STT® capability without having to purchase a second power source.
- Compact Footprint – The module is designed to securely connect directly below Lincoln S-Series Power Wave® models, without taking valuable floor space.
- Self-Protecting Circuits – The module will protect itself from the excessive transient voltages associated with highly inductive weld circuits.
- Add STT® (Surface Tension Transfer®) process capability to any compatible Power Wave® S-Series power source to gain outstanding puddle control for critical metal or pipe root pass welding.
- Exceptional Arc Control – Outstanding burnthrough control on thin metal or critical pipe welding
- UltimArc® – in synergic STT® modes
- Modular Design
- Compact Footprint
|DIMENSIONS (H X W X D)
|292 mm x 353 mm x 645 mm
Note: All Lincoln Electric UK Ltd products are subject to Lincoln Electric UK Ltd ‘EQUIPMENT LIMITED WARRANTY’ terms. (Copy available on request)