Designed to work with digital power sources
Price on application – call us on 01268 793928
The Power Feed wire feeder range is designed to combine easy handling and control by the welder with perfect wire feeding. Dependent on your application, the PF feeders are supplied as standard with a standard undercarriage but are available to be hung from a boom or placed on a special heavy duty undercarriage to be used in tough industrial conditions. The basic model PF-40 supports only CV MIG mode (5) but the rest of the range (PF42/44/46) supports all modes installed on Multi-process or the advanced digital (ArcLink®) Lincoln power sources. The feeders are differentiated by User Interface (UI) and functions installed. The basic UI “U0” provides just control of Voltage and WFS where as the more advanced “U2” is equipped with bright digital meters, Trim function, mode selector and main starting/ending functions. The UI group “U4” & “U6” utilizes TFT colour display with intuitive icon language and variety of special functions. Top class feeder PF46 with UI “U6” combines all functions with USB connection, Dual Procedure, Memory, Limits and also Light Switch inside the feeders which supports wire installation in dark, industrial conditions. All Power Feed 4X series can be optionally equipped with gas flow-meter, heavy duty undercarriage or lifting eye.
- Small rugged and easy to handle feeders with bright digital meters (PF40 excl.).
- Utilizes ArcLink® – the leading digital communication protocol for welding, making it the best choice for seamless, time critical integration with the power source.
- Four roll drive system with powerful motor.
- Remote control on the gun (PF46 & option for PF44).
- Easy-to-understand user interface panels make it easy to set weld parameters
- Features push-pull capability for great performance on aluminium (PF46 & option for PF44).
- Equipped with wheels as standard.
- Small rugged and easy to handle feeders; with bright digital meters (PF40 excl.).
- Utilises ArcLink®—the leading digital communication protocol for welding, making it the best choice for seamless, time critical integration with the power source
- Four roll drive system with powerful motor
- Hot/Soft start Crater Run (PF40 excl.) and all standard features.
- Easy-to-understand user interface panels make it easy to set weld parameters.
|SOLID WIRE SIZE RANGE
|CORED WIRE SIZE RANGE
|WIRE SPEED RANGE IPM (M/MIN)
|DIMENSIONS (H X W X D)
|460 mm x 300 mm x 640 mm
Note: All Lincoln Electric UK Ltd products are subject to Lincoln Electric UK Ltd ‘EQUIPMENT LIMITED WARRANTY’ terms. (Copy available on request)