This GYS MMA Welder is a multi-purpose ARC welder with revolutionary arc dynamics. It will weld any kind of electrodes making is an extremely versatile welder. It has flexible voltage and PFC technology and will work in any situation including on-site. This GYS MMA Welder is easy and clear to set up with its touch pad interface and digital meter display settings.
With its high duty cycle and revolutionary arc dynamics, it will weld any kind of electrodes (Ø1.6 à 5 mm): steel, stainless steel, cast iron, rutile, basic or cellulosic. This product ensures a stable arc with a constant intensity and features the following technology:
- Adjustable Hot Start: Makes it easier to arc with any type of metal (Low Hot Start: For thin metal sheets – high Hot Start for metals that are difficult to weld such as dirty or oxidized sheets)
- Adjustable Arc force: For better penetration and prevention of sticking.
- Equipped with a TIG torch with valve (option), this machine ensures you to have a smooth welding line.
- TIG Lift: The arc is created by touching the metal with the tungsten electrode – avoiding tungsten inclusions and radio electrical disturbances.
- Automatic arc release: This innovative function allows the operator to finish welding without creating craters. The time is adjustable and the function is activated by a movement of the torch.
|GYS PROGYS 200E FV CEL PFC
|10 – 200 (230V)
10 – 120 (110V)
|Duty cycle @ 80% (20ºC)
|Min generator size
|Electrode size for MMA
|1.6 – 5.0mm
|440 x 370 x 270mm
|Dinse plug size
|35 – 50